Saturday, March 24, 2012

A warm welcome

Hey hey hey, It's Infinity Here!



This is my new blog! Well, I'm pretty sure you have already noticed.
I have 8 animals. Let's give them a warm welcome to my blog!



First, Infinity Clevereyes! My main animal that I use the most.
Next, Little Jellyjoy! The little ninja bunny, so dang cute!
After that, Enchanted Speedygem! The dolphin with some SERIOUS style.
Then, Victory Spiritninja! The cute little goody-two-shoes rabbit.
Next, Little Chillyfeet! He doesn't care about heat, he just wants to have fun.
After that, Jumping Fastmonkey! He's a literal party animal.
Then, Sir Fierypaw! I swear to all jammers, I am NOT reapeat NOT a boy.
Last but not least, Pouncing Clevergem! A curious little seal exploring the world around her.


So, those are my animals!
My username on animal jam is


HUNTINBEAR

Until then, Infinity is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment