Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Animal Coming, and Old Animal Leaving


Hey Hey Hey, It's Infinity here!


Just saying, I am so excited For octupuses to
come!
Or octopi....
Or octopies....
Oh, whatever. I'm excited!
You can see the article that told us
octopuses/octopi/octopies were coming
to the left.
<--------------- that way
I can't wait for them! I sure will be getting one when th
ey come out. I'd call it....
Uh..............
Happy Fastoctopus..?
Maybe Awesome Cool.
.....Gem?
Oh, I don't know. Post your comments and say what you want the octopus to be named!


But sadly, there is an animal disappearing from Jamaa.
The monkey! This ar
ticle says you only have a few weeks to get a monkey before they become endangered! Luckily, I still have Jumping Fastmonkey. We our turning my den into a MONKEY PRESERVE! Come if you are a monkey and climb all the trees! We also have other monkeys climbing with you, and we have a little pond!





Yup, that's the preserve.

Not big, but give me a break. You have no idea how much money I spend on other stuff like:

New animals,
New pets,
New dens,
New den Items,
New Accesories,
New rares,
or even
New memberships.

But luckily, since Victory Spiritninja is so cute, he wins almost every time in best dressed so i can afford everything listed above. Except for the membership.

What should rares or items should i get next?
Tell me in the comments!

Until next time, Infinity is out
!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Darling PrettyLilly for Jammerz HQ! ou have a nice blog going here! Did you wanna enter the contest?

    ReplyDelete